Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Iron Warriors - The Disgruntled Marines
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 12-20-16, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Brother Dextus

For the truescale marines, I had a lot of help from thebuilder… but still had some problems, mainly due to inexperience and poor planning. I had started off with an old VeteranSgt tutorial and then switched half way through to thebuilders strategy.
The problems I had were mainly down to gluing arms on before doing the torso connections (which are still to do) - I need to work carefully on some of them to be able to finish them off.

Overall I'm happy with the results so far, but I need to practice a bit more; should have probably NOT started on a primary squad and characters!!

I have lined up the dudes in the picture in order of when I did them, so you can see the changes in the method (sort of). The guy on the left (with power sword and arm missing) is the first I did, followed by Honsou….. Then in the second picture there is a guy with green stuff on one calf only, which is when I switched method.

For my next time round, I will try and standardise and also beef up the thighs so they look less anorexic.

Shit pics again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20161219_21_21_36_Pro.jpg (449.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20161219_21_21_47_Pro.jpg (440.1 KB, 12 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome