PART 1: EARLY LIFEHow did the local population react to him? (1d10)
What kind of planet did he live on? (2d4)
- 1: He was seen with hatred and fear. He lived as an outcast.(-2)
- 2-5: He was raised by a normal family. (+1)
- 6-8: He was adopted as the son of an important person and part of the upper class. (+2)
- 9-10: He was perceived to be a superior being, a messiah, or maybe even a god. (-1)
Did he take control of the planet? (1d10)
- 1: Feral World
- 1: A world where humanity is threaten by powerful beasts and monsters, so much that people leave under the principles that the strong rule the weak. (-1)
- 2: A mountain world with few to no resources, people live like barbarians and pass most of their time killing each others for said resources. (-1)
- 3: Nomadic people live in an unlivable desert planet, and cooperation between the small bands or nomad is necessary for survival. (+1)
- 4: A jungle world, the vegetation is actively trying to murder the population, and humains lived in fortified towns and stand united against their planet trying to kill them. (+2)
- 2: Medieval World
- 1: A society with a lot of decadent courts and with perverses values, the governments are unstable and incompetent. (-2)
- 2: A world in an eternal civil war between feudal lords, all willing to do anything to satisfy their ambitions. (-1)
- 3: An oceanic world where mankind live on various islands. The local governments are control by traders and the oceans are full of adventurers and explorers.(+1)
- 4: A world where the values of knighthood are active part of the society and knight is easily the most respected job on the planet. (+2)
- 3:Civilized World
- 1: A world were an elite cast use technology to expand their life and control over the population (-1, -2 if the son of an important man).
- 2: A world were religion has a massive impact on the population, controlling the government and the medias. (-1).
- 3: A world ruled by a dictator and his autocratic regime who control every aspects of society, even if a small resistance is actively trying to take him down. (-1if the son of an important man, +2 if the son of a normal family).
- 4: A world divided into various nations, where corporations and technologies slowly take a bigger place in the life of people. (+1)
- 4: Hive World
- 1: Large Hives controlled by a materialist and economic oligarchy who sees people as nothing more than resources. (-1, -2 if the son of an important man)
- 2: A world that is basically managed like a prison, with the ruling class being the wardens and guardians. (-1, -2 if son of normal family (who are criminals here), 0 if son of an important man)
- 3: A world were the cities are divided into social castes, with a warrior caste at the top. This caste is competent, but sometimes violent, especially toward opposition.
- 4: Born into a society ruled by sages, scientists and philosophers (+1, +2 if son of an important man)
How was his rule over the planet? (1d12)
- 1: No (-2)
- 2-4: Yes, but without support and brutally(-1)
- 5-10: Yes, and with the general support of the population (+1)
Did the Emperor reveal his identity when he arrived? (1d8)
- 1: Brutally and Violently, the population living in fear and being executed according to the mood of the Primarch. (-2)
- 2: Turned it into a decadent society. Only the Primarch and his close friends gaining anything from the regime, and any opposition was easily destroyed. (-2)
- 3: The rule of the jungle. The strong rule over the weak, and anyone willing to change it could challenge the Primarch into a duel. Of course, nobody ever won. (-1)
- 4: The Primarch doesn't imply himself in politic, leaving it in the hands of the locals and only acting if there is a crisis. (-1)
- 5: He rule the country with an iron hand, many perceiving him as a tyrant. (-1)
- 6: The new regime allowed a certain social class to gain almost unlimited powers and privileges in the new government, being second only to the Primarch. (-1)
- 7: He passe many reforms to make life more easy for the population. (+1)
- 8: Although percieved by some as a strict tyrant, he is respected for his fair and just sens of justice. (+1)
- 9: Instead of taking an active part into politic, he delegated responsibilities to competent individuals and only participate when needed to. (+1)
- 10: Turned the planet into a society were the army and martial prowess is highly respected and desired. Tourney and war battles are the main entertainment in this society. (+1)
- 11: Art and culture reach its peak, and from this is born a feeling of unity. (+2)
- 12: The Primarch developed technology so far ahead than what it has been than he is able to colonize the entire system, ruling over a stellar empire. (+2)
Did the Primarch wanted to join the Emperor? (1d8)
- 1-2: No(-1)
- 3-8: Yes (+1, -1 if perceived to be a superior being)
What was his reaction when he was presented with his Legion? (1d8)
- 1: No (-2)
- 2-3: Yes, but wished to finish important matters on his planet first (-1)
- 4-8: Yes (+2)
- 1: Killed the actual leaders of the Legion, then renamed it to make sure he was its sole master. (-2)
- 2-4: Renamed his legion and change it to mark a new beginning for it.
- 5-8: Kept it like it was, knowing they would eventually adapt to their Primarch themselves. (+1)
Legion: Storm Knights
Primarch: Jeckel Luppolt
Nickname: The Fitzemperor
Modifier: -1 (Early Life)
Jecket fall on Caral, a Feral World were humanity is always under the danger of beasts and monsters, and believe that the strong and superior rule the weak.
He was perceived as a superior being by the population, almost like a divine being. Slowly but surely, people begin to assemble around him, and soon a whole population live under the Primarch.
Jeckel unify humanity under his banner, than lead the massacre of every beast and monster on the planet. He then lead humanity into a new age of technology, helping the population reach space and colonize the Caral System, building himself his how dominion to rule.
When the Emperor finally showed up, Jeckel was clearly not happy to learn that is superiority isn't unique, and that there is an even superior being to him. Refusing to abandon his personal empire to go on the Great Crusade, he launched his ships on the Imperial Fleet, but was defeated, after what he grudgingly accepted to join his father.
He was presented with his Legion, the Storm Knights. Amazed by the superiority of this army over his troops on Caral, he gladly took control over the Astartes
- He was perceived to be a superior being, a messiah, or maybe even a god. (-1)
- Feral World: A world where humanity is threaten by powerful beasts and monsters, so much that people leave under the principles that the strong rule the weak. (-1)
- Yes, and with the general support of the population (+1)
- The Primarch developed technology so far ahead than what it has been than he is able to colonize the entire system, ruling over a stellar empire. (+2)
- Yes (-1 since Jeckel is perceived to be a superior being)
- No (refused to join the Emperor) (-2)
- Kept it like it was, knowing they would eventually adapt to their Primarch themselves. (+1)
- 0-1-1+1+2-1-2+1= -1 modifier
Legion: White Swords (previously Ultra Wings)
Primarch: Severus Polemarch
Nickname: The Alabaster Sun
Modifier: +5 (Early Life)
Severus felt on Atahan, a Hive World ruled by an oligarchy who viewed people as resources. He was raised by a member of the oligarchy. He was raised under materialist and economic ideologies, but rapidly realised the inequalities of his world.
He ended up using the dissatisfaction among the slaves, lovestocks and the rest of the population against the oligarchy and took power with popular support, thus betraying his adoptive father. Instead of leading the new government himself, Severus delegated the powers to good and competent mens that he had faith in, and took little to no part in the politics of Atahan.
When the Emperor arrived and ask his son to join him, Severus gladly complied, knowing that his world didn't need him and could manage itself.
He was then presented to his Legion, the Ultra Wings. He changed their name for the Wite Swords, after the colour his own sword (which he called “the most valuable weapon on Alahan”) and delegated many responsability that would normaly fall on the Primarch to the Lord Commanders of the Great Companies.
- He was adopted as the son of an important person and part of the upper class. (+2)
- Hive World: Large Hives controlled by a materialist and economic oligarchy who sees people as nothing more than resources. (-2 since Severus is the son of an important man)
- Yes, and with the general support of the population (+1)
- Instead of taking an active part into politic, he delegated responsibilities to competent individuals and only participate when needed to. (+1)
- Yes (+1)
- Yes (+2)
- Renamed his legion and change it to mark a new beginning for it.
- 0+2-2+1+1+1+2= +5 modifier