Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Greetings and Salutations friends !
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-22-16, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
Fathur_Shaon

Fathur_Shaon's Flag is: Bangladesh

Default Greetings and Salutations friends !

My actual name is the same as the handle implies. The reason I chose to nominate my real name as the handle because I do not like the use of aliases. I hail from Bangladesh (a small country beside India), single, 27 years old & currently studying my B.Sc on Business Information Technology (3rd year). High School years have been real tough on me. A random MOBA buddy of mine strongly recommended this forum to get started.

Although I am an absolute newcomer to the Warhammer franchise, in general I have played almost every good ol RTS titles out there. In this case unfortunately, I certainly cannot say what Army I like best since I have never participated in any of the table-top or played pc titles that relate to Warhammer.

The lore however, attracted me fathoms deep. This is the second title I am starting to enjoy since The Foundation Trilogy.

Thank you very much for your precious time to look at this post !. Eagerly looking forward to make some good friends.

Last edited by Fathur_Shaon; 11-22-16 at 08:52 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome