Thread: Black Crusade
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-12-16, 05:06 PM
neferhet

neferhet's Flag is: Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gret79 View Post
Hi Neferhet I'm impressed you're still a khorne beleiber :D

I've been using the BL relics for a while - there's nothing major combo related.
But I very much like the idea of a Raptor Lord with MOS and the quicksilver blade - init 7 on the charge from deepstrike.

Although having said that, the hand of night would a fun gamble against loyalists now. Raptor Lord - DS and charge, Hatred, Init 6 with MoS and a 1 punch death move... it'd be funny to watch someone momentarily shit themselves, but as soon as they remembered you can refuse a challenge it'd be pointless.
I also want to put the eye of night on a warpsmith, sat at the back of the table fixing defilers and forgefiends. I'm biased with the eye of night - I have literally never missed with it and it's always made its points back.
I also have a Night Lord Captain with a power fist and power sword - I can use the skull of kerngar to give him eternal warrior/adamantium will and give him two buffs from the boon table a turn.
I get to use one of my favourite models without having him squished straight away
Free VOTL will also get my points down and that should pay for the extra relics I think
Once a blieber, forever a belieber!

I can see the one punch man raptor lord becoming extra fun. either miss big or hit big!

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome