Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Black Crusade
Thread: Black Crusade
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-12-16, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Gret79

Hi Neferhet I'm impressed you're still a khorne beleiber :D

I've been using the BL relics for a while - there's nothing major combo related.
But I very much like the idea of a Raptor Lord with MOS and the quicksilver blade - init 7 on the charge from deepstrike.

Although having said that, the hand of night would a fun gamble against loyalists now. Raptor Lord - DS and charge, Hatred, Init 6 with MoS and a 1 punch death move... it'd be funny to watch someone momentarily shit themselves, but as soon as they remembered you can refuse a challenge it'd be pointless.
I also want to put the eye of night on a warpsmith, sat at the back of the table fixing defilers and forgefiends. I'm biased with the eye of night - I have literally never missed with it and it's always made its points back.
I also have a Night Lord Captain with a power fist and power sword - I can use the skull of kerngar to give him eternal warrior/adamantium will and give him two buffs from the boon table a turn.
I get to use one of my favourite models without having him squished straight away
Free VOTL will also get my points down and that should pay for the extra relics I think

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome