Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Space Wolves & Dreadnought FAQs
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-21-16, 03:08 PM
ntaw

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Death Company Dreads in a Strike Force Mortalis have 9-11 attacks at WS5/S10/AP2 with Shred (I like Talons even if they're silly now). If I sacrifice D3 of those attacks I can take them in a BSFD for 8 attacks at I5.

All is as it should be.

*disclaimer* every opponent I have faced since the 7th ed. SM book dropped has offered to have my Dreads and Scouts be stat-wise the same as their counterparts, I game in a pretty awesome group of dudes and dudettes. I am, however, almost entirely unwilling to play any homebrew rules when using my own army and as such having an official errata makes my numerous Dreads awesome. I supremely dislike having to hope my opponent will concede to my views so always make and play my army RAW to keep dice rolling and conversation about better things. If I'm at the club I'm looking at an hour and a half transportation to play a game or two so I do my best to keep it streamlined.

Tl;dr yup, you got it @Zion . I am pleased.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

Last edited by ntaw; 06-21-16 at 03:11 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome