Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - "Agents of the Imperium" FAQ Drafts Online
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-18-16, 05:58 PM
MidnightSun
Rattlehead

Since we got Adeptus Mechanicus and Agents of the Imperium, I hope we get Astra Militarum next

On-topic, the Culexus being a big ol' 'fuck you' to Markerlights is fun and confirmation that he can't sit in a transport and screw up psykers with that is a pretty good change, Coteaz is I guess slightly buffed (I've literally never seen I've Been Expecting You actually work - nobody's been stupid enough to risk it - but blowing up a Raider and then getting to take a pop at the Wraithguard inside is pretty cool. Don't think it matters for anything else though). Plasma Siphon gets expanded out a *little bit*, but still garbage, and a tad arbitrary on what counts as plasma (Bio-Plasma bad, Starcannon good?). Sisters of Battle stuff is kind of hooray, maybe? I'm sure the three Sisters players can give a better opinion. Immolators getting a fire point is cool for added burnination. Tempestus Scions FAQ clarifies that if you're a big dumb idiot with a moron face, you probably shouldn't ask your big dumb idiot questions.

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome