Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Grenades....
Thread: Grenades....
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 05-11-16, 11:05 AM
R_Squared

R_Squared's Flag is: England

Krak abuse was probably a bit strong, in my defence I am pretty pissed off about the really very solid nerf that we've suffered, yet again.

As to points cost, one truck full of 10x tankbustas and a nob with no bomb squigs and a reinforced ram?
193 points.

For a unit as fragile, but as lethal as it was, that was well worth it. You could strip off a couple of Hull with some lucky shooting on the way in, and if you weren't exploded and mob ruled to death, you could wreck face very effectively.

Usually though it's a 5 man mob, no nob in a truck, for about 100 points, but if you got hit by literally anything from bolters upwards, the unit is gone.

I tended to run my bust as in 2 mobs of 10, with squigs, in the slightly more resilient gunwagon for about 150 points a go. 2 of those would most likely take on a knight, but I would lose at least one wagon and most likely a large wedge of Boyz.
Lots of people would run 3 trucks with a bare mob of 5 bustas in each, so roughly 300 points devoted to taking on heavy and super heavy machinery and tough stuff.

Not exactly the most OP units in the game.

Last edited by R_Squared; 05-11-16 at 11:22 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome