Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - War On The Dancefloor!
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-28-16, 10:03 PM Thread Starter
HalfAPrimarch

HalfAPrimarch's Flag is: Germany

It was a miracle Delius didn't also spit on him when he left Vaelian for another pointless hunt, but he couldn't care less about that, his smile didn't even fade one bit. And it grew even wider when it took barely minutes until the creature started to circle around him in subtle, seemingly random dashes and cartwheels, but it always ended up passing him by. It wanted him to join in again, it needed him to chase it down and claim it for himself, yet Vaelian didn't move one bit. His body told him to stop resisting, told him to lash out again and embrace the rush of a good hunt, but he wrung his needs down in favour of his plan. Just a little closer...
Eventually, the thing seemed to get tired to passing him by and stopped right in front of him while the masses still tried to recover from the last evasion maneuver. It looked at him with shimmering, wide eyes , playfully tip-toeing towards him, but always ready avoid another grab.
“I'm not going to play your little game anymore.”, Vaelian addressed it, already at the brink of his self control and feeling it slip more and more while it approached him further. Luckily, it didn't seem to notice how tense he was, instead, it just pouted a little and bit its lover lip to show pointy canines. Obviously, it wanted him to cut loose again and a part of him wanted to demonstrate how sturdy he was, how much he could take and how much stamina and willpower he possessed. But he knew better than to give in now.
“I 'm not like these mindless idiots and you're stupid to believe I'd step down to this level.” The creature shuddered and growled at him before moving to the side in a fluid motion, effectively making Delius trip and fall, only to further humiliate him by stepping on his
back.

“See that? And to think that I'm as pathetic as this man, you really don't know me,
creature. You have no idea what I'm capable of.” The more he kept talking, the more it seemed to trust him in some way and came closer. Or could it be that it actually...
“Does this excite you? Someone that actually refuses to play your little game, does it fascinate you? I can't blame you, honestly, these guys must get pretty boring after a short while.” To his surprise, Vaelian actually got an overly dramatic sigh and a nod for that. It was still toying with him, but he definitely had the upper hand here, considering that the thing didn't even think about what would happen if it came any closer, it seemed like he had caught its interest right from the start.
“Do you think you can tempt me by coming closer? If you'd really want me as bad as you claim, then you should have let me grab you right at the beginning and now you've lost your chance. How does that feel?”At this point, no one even dared to approach them, let alone interfere, it was all too clear who won this hunt. It was astonishing how good his tactic seemed to work, considering that the creature kept pacing around him, cooing and playfully caressing his armor to provoke at least some kind of reaction. Vaelian allowed himself to exhale slowly and carefully to not make it sound like a moan by accident. He felt every single touch through his armor, not matter how light it was, no matter how brief it seemed to be.

This thing knew what he was going through right now and it loved to see him struggle to keep still, to watch him trying to prove it wrong. At first Vaelian had thought of this as the easiest way to get closer somehow, but it only got more difficult to resist from here on, now that this creature actually touched him and walked around on him to find something it could use to tease him more. And everytime it moved, it left the smell of decent perfumes, exotic oils and something he couldn't quite make out, but the more he was to breathe it in, the more sensitive his body reacted to the touches. At some point, Vaelian managed to actually lift his hand and wipe his face, knowing fully well that he was sweating and barely conscious. He only needed to hold out a bit longer and wait for the right moment, but some part of him didn't even care about the game anymore, it just wanted to stay close to that thing and get more of this delicious suffering it put him through.
"You won't break me that easily.", Vaelian managed to get out, despite feeling like his voice could quit any second for no reason at all.

It laughed at him. It giggled and graced him with a charming smile before starting to circle him again, not at all bothered by how he tried to not look at it anymore. His skin felt way too tight, his body wanted to give in and his mind was already half lost in some delirious fantasy, Vaelian wasn't sure if anyone was still watching or where he was or even if he was still in the same room as the others. He barely remembered any of what had happened, as if it had all been a fever dream, then again, maybe his whole existence had been a dream and this is where he actually belonged. A faint voice somewhere in his head told him that there were way too many hands on his body, but he didn't care much, it felt amazing the way it was and he let it happen. He should have come back earlier, he should have never left this place at all, why would he ever leave? Other voices joined the one in his head and even though they seemed distant and drowned out somehow, he felt like he knew some of them. He had planned to turn away from them, to stay right where he was in this twisted wonderland of emotions, sensations and colours, but an all too familiar touch pulled him back and reality brutally snapped back into its hinges when he understood that it was Cestus grabbing his shoulder.
"Didn't think you'd make it.", he merely said, giving Vaelian the satisfaction of showing that he was quite unhappy about this turn of events, but didn't want to start a fight about it.

At first, he didn't quite understand, but the sudden movement in his arms made him look down and realize that he must have unconsciously given in at some point. The creature in his arms didn't squirm, it had already acknowledged him as the winner and didn't bother freeing itself, it just looked at him with its emerald eyes and rubbed its head against his chest plate now and then.
"Delius left the moment you stated your wish, you really pissed him off this time. Wouldn't be surprised if he'd murder you in your sleep."
"I don't... remember."
"Well, it asked you what you'd desire the most." What, when? Everything was blurry and shapeless, all he knew was that this prick Cestus had ripped him out of the most delightful dream he had had in a while!
"And of all the things I offered, you just had to choose me.", the creature suddenly said and chuckled a little.
"I'm flattered and I accept! It has been ages since that last happened." Vaelian tried to not be too surprised that its voice did only compliment its general appearance, but the way it talked, the way it put a subtle, seductive intonation into every sentence, every word... This thing was a curse and a blessing at the same time.
"Ages?"
"Time does not exist where I come from, so it might have only been weeks, months or hours, who knows! And who cares? I just hope you're capable keeping all these exciting promises you made earlier..." It sighed and leaned against him a little, playfully caressing
the double-headed eagle on his chest plate.
"After all, the last one to demand this from me was your primarch."

(Usually, I put these on a fanfic website, together with my other works, this is my first time posting one of them in a forum!)

Last edited by Dave T Hobbit; 04-30-16 at 03:28 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome