Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Which race would you like to see as a major one, and which would you kick out?
View Single Post
post #49 of (permalink) Old 02-21-16, 10:14 PM
hailene
hailene's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire View Post
I don't have anything original to add. I'd also like to see the orks be less comical and more just a savage, barbarian race. I can live with their technology fluff but maybe it would be better to depict them as effective at using and reverse engineering technology they don't fully understand rather than just willing things to work. I don't care too much either way though
As I mentioned before, the novel Sanctus Reach has a nifty deception of Ork tech working through a combination of advanced, innate technological know-how bred into the Mekboyz and the latent Ork psychic field (their "belief" in their technology).

It was interesting to see how the Mekboyz could innately know how to build a fusion generator, and in moments of clarity, subconsciously describe how their technology works...yet in the next breath describe the fusion generator as a "little sun".

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome