Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Which race would you like to see as a major one, and which would you kick out?
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 02-19-16, 11:53 PM Thread Starter
Brobaddon

Brobaddon's Flag is: Croatia

Yeah the current Necrons are terrible, both lore and design wise. The models/art is too over-detailed and appear to be made for 10 year olds literally, with cliche scythes for " undead robots " to largely the same skeleton heads on each unit, save for deathmarks. I doubt they'll drop the whole egyptian theme, but at least hope the units get a remodelling in next codex, cause they'll simply terrible. At least remodel the heads to be somewhat unique and screw those ugly crowns.

As for lore wise, I expect them to do something actually important, like smite the nids and establish themselves as number one enemy to Imperium.

As for Necrons getting flesh bodies again, I doubt it will happen. Lore wise it would make sense and they're actually trying to pull that off but tabletop wise I doubt they'll change the whole gimmick. People came to love the soulless undead machines, not some " we don't even know how they looked as necrontyr " fleshling race.

Last edited by Brobaddon; 02-19-16 at 11:59 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome