Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Boba Fett even cooler that we thought
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-10-16, 02:55 PM
ntaw

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

First and foremost, Boba Fett is a character of unparalleled bad-assery. Even glancing at the EU will confirm it, but he's pretty rockin' in the OT regardless (as this article pointed out).

I hope that deleted scenes will add something to Phasma's character, though I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. JJ's all about the bait and switch, just like when he straight up told interviewers that Cumberpatch wasn't going to be Khan in the second Star Trek movie.

As for her disappearance in the movie: if she, with all her clearance and knowledge of the base and command over the troopers, got thrown into a trash compactor...don't ya think she'd be fine to just, oh I don't know, use her friggin' helmet radio to message for help/angrily demand to be released by the people that have the ability to release her? It was unceremonious and honestly one of the 'Disney moments' for me (disney trying to be funny to great loss of effect, much like when Rei says 'and drop your blaster too' or whatever and Daniel Craig is all 'yes'), but I seriously doubt it's the straight up end to that character.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome