Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - FW Primarch Corvus Corax now out!
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 01-08-16, 11:23 PM
Nordicus
Herald of The Warp

Nordicus's Flag is: Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSun View Post
...really?

We really have to say this in every single thread?

Forge World is expensive as all get out. We know. These models aren't out of the ordinary for price.

You're looking at about 30 to 50 for a regular Character Series model, 60-85 for a Primarch, 30-50 for 5 infantry, 50-70 for Rhino chassis, 100+ for Land Raider chassis and flyers. We know this. This is not new. It doesn't have to be repeated every time Forge World release a thing. If the price is hugely out of the ordinary, then I can understand bringing it up, but why state the obvious thing that everyone knows on a regular basis?

In a vain attempt to make me sound vaguely sane and half-reasonable, I'm not digging at the specific people I quoted. I'm just annoyed that I have to go through multiple statements of the bleeding obvious to get to any actual, original discussion.
Well someone is having a bad day - Considering what I said was actually positive on the matter, I don't see the big problem. I concur with the usual bashing of prices, but when someone finally has something nice to say I think it deserves to be said. Prejudice or not

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome