Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - The Librarium. a reviewers subscription
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-25-15, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Brother Lucian
Brother Lucian's Flag is: Denmark

Default The Librarium. a reviewers subscription

http://www.blacklibrary.com/new-titl...rium-club.html

Just noticed this on Black Library. Getting 12 brand new novels over a year, chosen by Black Library for 75 or 100. You get Pharos as the first novel, as well an exclusive short story, the Librarian's Acolyte. But also gaining the ability to post your reviews right on the Black Library website!

I was considering it, but as they are strongly mentioning Age of Sigmar among the fiction to be had, I am declining it. Ive decided not to use anymore money on AoS fiction as I consider it a horrible setting. As well this line had me shaking my head. Librarium members will have access to a special page where they can submit reviews of the Librarium stories. These reviews may or may not be used on the product pages for these stories.

Clearly they are reserving the right to cherry pick and choose among any incomming reviews for any worth featuring. Certainly doesn't sound impartial. I think anyone looking for reviews will still be better served with reviews found on fansites for this very reason.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome