Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - 1850 Mont'Ka versus Tau
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-25-15, 05:47 AM
ntaw

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieHWT View Post
Emperor's Fist and Skyhammer combintation
That gets my vote. My BA assault elements combined with my Guard tanks has always worked out great for me. Drop Pod/Deep Strike units are typically high priority enough that your opponent will have a hell of a time deciding which element of your army needs to be shot down first, and if you focus your efforts you may just kill enough to come out ahead before Tau do what Tau do and shoot the crap out of your army.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieHWT View Post
She might never want to play again if I bring two list or three different lists and put them out depending on what she brings.
Isn't that almost exactly what she does to you, waits to see what you have and then makes a list tailored specifically against it? Tau are a top-tier army from what I read about tournaments (which is basically nothing), if anything you should be the one who gets to see her list and then tailor to it.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome