Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - 1850 Mont'Ka versus Tau
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-25-15, 03:55 AM
ntaw

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieHWT View Post
The problem is, I HAVE to play Saturday
Sounds like an intense need to roll some dice man. Shame you have to face someone who sucks the fun out of it all by only playing hard counters to whatever their opponent brings.

I'd take stuff with Barrage and range, maybe with plasma Scions DSing against high priority targets. Either way I'd take a CAD for ObSec on those Vet Chimeras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieHWT View Post
I'm really thinking about bringing a couple different lists and flipping the script on her
Oh man, do this. Take two lists that are polar opposites and straight up lie to her about which one you're going to field. She'll find out at deployment she's (potentially, Tau are still pretty good) boned and maybe will learn that all-comers lists are the way and the light.

I want a picture of her face when she realizes what's happening. I imagine it will be something like this:

Only better.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome