Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - FW Jigsaw 2015!
Thread: FW Jigsaw 2015!
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 12-24-15, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
forkmaster

forkmaster's Flag is: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicus View Post
I quite like the model honestly - But good luck transporting that guy!
My thoughts exactly. Most Primarchs had had at least a little bit of worth for transport to games, but Corax will be impossible with all the thin details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman78 View Post
Not terrible but not great. The face does not look as intently angry as I'd like, the hair I would like to be in a tidier swish to make him look like he is going really fast not like the weak blow dryer effect seen. Also because he is famed for his lightning claws I would have liked to have him striking with one of the claws with the dainty almost sex toy looking pistol in the high port ready to bring to bare. The armour I actually would have like to see basically plain given the whole stealthy vibe the Raven Guard have going on
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathJester921 View Post
Not big on the pistol and I agree with someone who stated on facebook that the jump pack looks a bit too small, but I like how he turned out overall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Aye the pistol is massively off for me.
Yeah I would have preferred only lightning claws but I think they did a great job otherwise. So far I've only been disappointed with Sevatar (who looked way to out-pimped for his character), Konrad Curze (he should have had proper lightning claws and not tiny puny knives) and Lorgar who lookes way too old.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome