Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - [SPOILER ALERT!] Only enter IF YOU'VE SEEN Star Wars Episode 7
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-23-15, 04:25 AM
Brother Emund

Brother Emund's Flag is: United Kingdom

Went to see the film with the kids and was looking forward to it. Half-empty cinema though.. on the fourth day!
Also, several people walked out half-way through. I have never seen that before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Ork View Post
1- Jar Jar wasn't anywhere in this film
That is good isn't it? I could not stand him/it/thing!

Quote:
I have some problems with Finn, but not because of John Boyega's acting.
Quote:
why did Finn decide to defect?
We, that is, my 10 & 13 year olds and I, thought WTF? He was a trained Stormtrooper and on his first mission and he wet his pants! We were shouting at his weakness... what a wimp! We did not care if he defected after that as he would not be much use to the rebels. He turned out OK in the end I suppose

Quote:
1- Making Kylo Ren so childish. At first the childish tantrum with the lightsaber -vs- just killing the FO officer that told him bad news was funny.
Yea-hey! We thought this was great and when he had his hissy-fits we were cheering "Here he goes again!" We loved it...

Quote:
For me Carrie Fisher's acting just wasn't on par with Ford's.
WTF was wrong with her face... enough said.

Quote:
What are your guys thoughts on the film? The good? The bad? What are you looking forward to in the next films?
Really enjoyed it. Back to the old style and with all the old scenes but revamped. 8/10

"Death occurs when a lethal projectile comes together in time and space with a suitable target, in the absence of appropriate armour or protection”

Check out my 40K 'Epic' about the Hunted verses the Inquisition: https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...98#post2184698

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome