Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Marines Operating Unpowered Armour?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-13-15, 06:08 AM
DeathJester921

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Theres an instance in Legion of the Damned where one of the Excoriators power packs is damaged and is slowly shutting down so the armor was getting heavier as time passed. He ended up staying behind and dying as a result because he wouldn't have been able to keep up. I can't remember if he said whether or not he'd be able to move when the power pack completely shut off though. I can recall reading a few other instances like that, though I can't remember which books they were from.

I think i've also read once or twice that a marine was still able to move around in their unpowered armor, but they were very much hindered by it as you might expect. I think, but I'm not entirely positive.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome