Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Deathfire - Best HH book in ages ***spoilers***
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 12-09-15, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
zerachiel76

zerachiel76's Flag is: United Kingdom

TBH I really don't care if:

A - You feel it was well discussed - I've read that thread and it's mostly a bunch of negative opinions on Nick Kyme and his stories, non of which I agree with. There were some positive opinions which I agreed with but I'm not going to join in the arguments there.
B - You dislike the book - I enjoyed the plot, I thought the characterisation was done well and enjoyed the storyline. You're all free to dislike the book, that's your opinions and that's fine.

As a final thought I think this thread just shows how this forum has developed. IMO it's no longer a place where I feel my opinion is welcome. That's fine, no-one forces me to come here. It's like I have a morbid fascination on what people are hating on now that keeps me coming back here. However at least I now have the evidence on what happens if I post something which dares to break from the general consensus of hate which seems to pervade these forums now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
"No, I don't care if it's 'fun', you are not attempting to shove your USB stick in my Scart socket....."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
"It won't fit" "That's what they always say first time"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome