Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - What to use next
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-20-15, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
Jonny B

Default What to use next

I play CSM but right now I have the itch to use something different to help me win more games or just do better. I am not great tactically but i think that is because I change lists so often. When I did use a CSM list towards the end of 6th in a club tournament I did quite well. I would like to get set on a decent list using a new army. Just a few thousand points to stick to for a while. Perhaps good shooters. So..... What should I do?

- hold on for the new CSM codex next year. Maybe that will bring something good for me. I still have never used Mauler/Forgefiends. Forget anything else I am chaos after all. It's all I've ever known!

- choose a loyalist marine set up? I know nothing about these but I really like the space marine models and enjoy painting them. I like the look of ultra marines and the models in the new Calth set.

- Allie with Chaos Daemons. I have to admit I don't really like the models and from what I have read I would need to get better tactically.

- Tau and Eldar seem powerful but again not massively keen on the models.

Please share your thoughts. I know there is no definite answer. I am going to see my local GW shop man soon and ask him but he will no doubt point me towards to most profitable route.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome