Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Ice Wolves: Ready The Murder-Make!
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-15-15, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Ambush Beast
Ambush Beast's Flag is: USA

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myen'Tal View Post
Very interesting beginning, Adrian, there are few stories that deal with the topic of female space marines. I think you handled it pretty well. Can't wait to learn more about this war the Ice Wolves are so excited about :D.

In our Chapter we have a few women. One is our Wolf Priestess and the other is in our great company the Drakeslayers, so when I started writing this story for the Ice Wolves the question came up of how a woman could be a S.M. since a woman would not have the body type for implementation. We hashed it out before our great Jarl stepped in and said, The Ice Wolves have learned to bastardize and make use of everything as a course to our survival both in and out of the Eye. And then he let me know how the implementation could be justified.

We move slowly through the shrouds of fog sending pestilence before us. There is no hope! We are the Death Guard. Fear us for we are coming for you!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome