Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Night Lords Novels
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 08-01-15, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Captain_Loken

Captain_Loken's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
I think Dark Apostle by Anthony Reynolds is a good book, and yes it is the first in a series. The other two books are Dark Disciple and Dark Creed. Overall I think the trilogy holds up a bit better than the Night Lords trilogy.

I know some have a bit of an issue with certain things in Dark Apostle, namely that the Word Bearers were able to take down a titan in the manner they did. But those same people seem to give the Night Lords a pass when it came to how they took down a titan in their own series (between the two the Word Bearers seems more feasible.)
Ah, I am glad you brought that up. When I read about that in the Night Lords series, I was a little taken back.

So, I can fairly take your word for it' . I am quite anxious to get to finish all of these books that I'm reading. it seems I have much ahead of me. Haha.

You guys are awesome in your informative input and hurl great recommendations. I hope we can continue to converse like this on many other topics. Preferably 40k PC games... and how I seem to think there aren't any more for me to play as I went through them all!

I think I made the right choice when I came here and met you guys. You're all pretty awesome!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR HIS SKULL THRONE!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome