Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Ushabti how do you gear them?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-26-15, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
falcoso

Default Ushabti how do you gear them?

Looking at getting some Ushabti for my Tomb kings army, but really not sure which ones to go for. I have finally decided on a mainly shooting army with flanking chariots and knights and a block of tomb guard in the middle.

My gut reaction shouts Great bows, as it gives me the ability to deal with armour at range but BS 2 seems inconsistent, and at a push can weaken warmachines a bit. Obviously I would need to take at least 6 to make them matter at all but thats 300pts that may not do much, particularly as its a waste against most infantry. Though as they are at range it does make them significantly harder to give up victory points. The models with Great weapons will be much more consistent but only if the charge is right, otherwise they will be hit before they have chance to do damage.

What are your thoughts on Ushabti?

Me: To be honest im amazed there isn't a chaos god of not revising or at least chaos god of procrastination

MidnightSun: There will be, when enough people do it. Y'know when the Eldar were all engaging in their hedonism and Slaanesh ripped open the Eye of Terror with his creation? Slaanesh will have NOTHING on the God of Procrastination, and his vile minions will carve the galaxy asunder in a thousand year reign of blood.... Tomorrow

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome