Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Heresy Online Army Painting Challenge. July 2015 - June 2016.
View Single Post
post #49 of (permalink) Old 07-20-15, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Tawa
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli View Post
Query.

Looking to start and just read the rules. Read the part about allies. However my question is for my Ad Mech. I'm planning to use the War Covocation gaming wise. Now if I chose Cult Mechanicus as my first army would this mean Skitarii would therefore count as my second army, or do I get leeway in this so it counts as one army. Either option is fine, but if it's the first I'll just choose my Sisters or 30k to be my primary army.
If you build the minimum required units for an Allied Force with your Skitarii, then it would still count as your first army. If you went "all in" painting Skitarii then yeah, it'd be your second army.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
Don't suppose there's a "I've run out of organs to sell and so can't afford any new minatures this month" card I can use?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome