Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - The Age of Sigmar is Nigh.
View Single Post
post #242 of (permalink) Old 07-06-15, 09:48 PM
Charandris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
As Skaven, you can instantly win if you roll a 13 with a 2d6 and a Screaming Bell present. I can't wait for some "splatbook" to allow you to roll with a +1 and some other way to guarantee it.

I was getting intrigued into playing the game as I picked up the "Ravening Skirmishers" until I realised I was reading some rules that came from some drunk guys playing D&D. If those are what you're going to be paying for, enjoy guys. Meanwhile I'll sit here with my old models and wait for it to fail. After all, I can now begin to come up with a much better fixed 8th edition ruleset now that GW have shit the bed and screwed the pooch.

I was amused at first reading Vampires, when I realised the "abuses" that could come from Mannfred being played in the evening as opposed to a night battle, and then as it became more and more apparent that it wasn't an abuse, it was a legitimate thing.

And if GW are actually a miniatures company, why the fuck are they producing rules still? Stick with your guns and remove the rules.

Vaz, cheer the fudge up or quit whining like a whipped assed pussy. It's getting dull, and that's the whole point of this change is to make things FUN. Games are made to be FUN.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome