Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - What the fuck is with these fucking rules?? Are we suddenly children?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-06-15, 01:21 PM
revan4559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
So if I went down to GW today and someone tried to use any of those stupid rules...? I can just ignore them?
Some of my favorite (most hated) rules:

Vermin Lord / Grey Seer (cant remember which): Roll a 13 on 2d6, you automatically win the game.
Seems impossible right? Nope, Karios Fateweaver allows you to set a roll to any number you want.

Konrad Von Carstien: If you talk to Konrad in the hero phase, reroll to hit. If he talks back to you: Reroll to hit and wound.

Masque of Slaanesh: If you dance you get a reroll, if your opponent dances with you, reroll to hit and wounds.

Bloodwrack Medusa: When fighting in close combat, if your opponent looks you in the eye: +1 / reroll.

Yeah, there is no way im touching Age of Sigmar even if the Dark Gods themselves offered to make me a Daemon Prince no strings attached.

Sticking to 8th and 8.5 edition thank you very much.

Already, you exalt me for my triumphs, When I ask only that you remember me for my treacheries

Victory is nothing more than survival.
It carries no weight of honour or worth beyond what we ascribe to it.
If you wish to grow wise, learn why brothers betray brothers. - Khyron, First Grand Master of the Eighth Brotherhood.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome