Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Influence of color red in wargaming
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-30-15, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
dragonkingofthestars

dragonkingofthestars's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Tall One View Post
Of course, but I do think we should consider both effects.

Perhaps some of you could experiment with Blood-Angels with Ultramarine allies, divide your deployment in two and see which side your opponent considers most threatening?
That's a poor idea because Blood Angels and Ultras are, though similar are mechanically different. A blood angel land raider IS more threatening then an ultramarine one because it is faster.

A better test would be two identical codex's with identical army lists, but one with red models the other with blue, and then track the loss and win rate of the two against each other with each list playing a wide verity of different codex's and army lists and tracking who gets first blood, who gets more victory points on average and the survival rate of different units, (does the red land raider die more often then then blue one)

note: if you see me giving tactical advice: just assume i have a internet tab open to 1d4 chan and I'm summarizing off of that.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome