Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Row-row-Roboute Gui-i-illiman
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-19-15, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Deus Mortis

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition
Default Row-row-Roboute Gui-i-illiman

In case you're wondering, say the title to the tune of "Row, row, row your boat" and it makes more sense.

So, another release of something we saw from the Warhammer World re-opening. This time it's the Primarch of the Ultramarines.

Guilliman seems to be another victim of the scourge of the grumpy face, where Forge World models are either screaming or frowning. It's almost as if no one is having a good time in this civil war! The scenic base (I think) looks like he's standing at an cross-road rather than in any kind of battle-field and his playing base, well, you tell me. It looks like he's standing on a flying kitchen counter top.

Meanwhile, if you listen very carefully you can hear those who play legions from the first 3 books with units/special character/primarchs yet to be released shaking their fists in rage and crying quietly to themselves because they've not seen even a hint of Forge World working on anything that isn't in Book V, save Sigismund.

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome