Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Good Shows That Became Disappointing
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 06-17-15, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
ckcrawford
Craw-Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomlust View Post
I'm not really enjoying the third season of Hannibal. It's only 2 episodes in, but they're losing me.

I agree. I actually have lost interest during second season. Will Graham is totally being portrayed in an extreme light of what is supposed to be his strengths. Do you think the show it trying too hard? Thats my feeling.

In someways I think the show has done a good job of showing some extreme murders and being morbid in that regard. However, it tried to do the same with the characters. Will Graham's portrayal just seemed very stupid. I got really tired of him not knowing what the hell was going on pretty fast.

I might watch third season but I shall see.

In my mind it just doesn't work that Will Graham know who the murder is. I mean... the beginning of Red Dragon clearly has a purpose. The series destroyed that purpose I feel because I think they realized the show was dragging. Its like.... do I like the beginning of Red Dragon or did I like the way Graham found out who the murder was?

If you think about it like that, the series is almost a complete failure.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome