Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Pointless Boasting
View Single Post
post #2139 of (permalink) Old 06-10-15, 01:42 AM
ntaw

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

^ dude, that is some winning shit. Congrats!!

I noticed a curious post on my Fb wall yesterday. My favourite band of all time, the reason I am the musician I am today, posted that they need a rhythm guitar player for an upcoming tour and are 'accepting resumes' so to speak. It took me about an hour to click send on that e-mail, which was an attempt in the purest at not rambling like a foolish fanboy, but I did. It's been 24 hours and I haven't heard back, but the thing that blows me away is that I made a little post about it on my personal Fb page and so far 67 people from various corners of my life have liked/commented on it wishing me luck and even going so far as to tag the band and message them in support of my 'application'.

At this point I don't even care if my heroes get back to me, I am blown away by the amount of support from people who think I'm actually good enough to play in the band that started it all for me.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome