Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Slaves of the Blood God
View Single Post
post #193 of (permalink) Old 06-05-15, 08:34 PM
Kreuger
Critique for da CriticGod

Kreuger's Flag is: USA

@venomlust honestly, if you're using nihilakh oxide they should be tarnished, and the brass/bronze should be darker. It'll just look goofy if the oxide is on shiny models. And interestingly, apparently brass vs. bronze is passing out of historical usage because the contents are so inconsistent. So feel free to use a more bronzey color without offending the blood god. =)

When I did my last few daemon engines I was working from a similar idea. They would be mostly tarnished bronze with the high friction edges shiny, and oxidation accumulated in the crevices. All the leading edges are brighter, but I didn't go crazy with my highlighting. Using metallic paint means that it will catch the light pretty effectively already.

Chaos Army Showcase with photos (Updated 2013/12/02)
"To endure one's self is perhaps the hardest task in the universe." Frank Herbert, 'Dune Messiah'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklokk
"CHEESE!" is the battlecry of the ill-prepared.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe4722
Could someone please call the police on this guy? I can hear the English Language screaming in pain. This has to be illegal somewhere.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome