This was at my local gw. I did finish the Destroyers there but I didn't take more photos until I was home and could get a better angle on lighting.
As usual, I only painted them to tabletop standard. Ironically these, the newest additions, are among the few necron models I actually have finished painting.
Work on the lord is ongoing. I need to finalize my praetorians before I finish him off as well since that's where he'll be going.
It is possible down the line that I will add to these, like maybe some glow effects around the gun barrels or some highlights over their armour, but lately I've been finding that I often end up overdoing it so I've decided for the time being I'm going to keep my painting simpler.