Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Flight Games: X-Wing.
View Single Post
post #205 of (permalink) Old 05-08-15, 07:15 AM
Sethis

Sethis's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
E Wing, Corran Horn, R2F2, Expert Handling, Experimental Interface, Enhanced Scopes. 44.

Headhunter, Airen Cracken, Marksmanship, Shield Upgrade. 26.

X Wing, Garven Dreis, Engine Upgrade. 30.

I know, for Corran's price I could get Lando in the Falcon, but the R2F2's action gives Horn +1 agility until the end of the turn. EI lets him do that for free. EH gives him the free barrel roll. Then he has his standard action to take. If he's within range 1 of Cracken he gets another free action. And then Dreis can pass a focus token to him if he's at range 1-2. Now, if I'm reading that right, Horn now has 5 actions to take per turn. I know he picks up 2 stress tokens if he uses all of them, but damn, he'd be pretty fun to play. Thoughts?
You already have Barrel Roll, so Expert Handling won't give you stress - however you can't Barrel roll twice in one turn, so it effectively just upgrades your standard barrel roll. Your only source of stress would be activating R2-F2/MM via EI. However I absolutely would NEVER leave home without a Fire Control System on Corran, because of the crazy action economy it gives with his double taps. Marksmanship and a FCS means you're shooting with super-focus and a Target lock, at everything, except for the first shot you take at it. If you've got him near Dutch or Cracken, even better.

90% of people think they are above average.

Statistically Improbable. Psychologically Inevitable.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome