Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - 2015 40k releases
View Single Post
post #264 of (permalink) Old 04-05-15, 09:09 AM
bitsandkits
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einherjar667 View Post
I'd wager that's because other cult choices are in more of a priority need for updating. Berzerkers are at least plastic, plague marines, rubric marines, and noise marines are all in need of the plastic treatment, ESPECIALLY noise marines. I wouldn't lose hope that they will be updated with these daemonkin releases. Just imagine the new codex format using the current noise marine models in their photos. No way, that wouldn't fly. They don't even show up in the C: CSM from 2012! haha. (Other than the gallery.)
I totally agree, im of the mind that any new codex should have at least three new units as a way of justifying its cost to buy for the player and the work of the writer and artists, the three units could be three clam packs or three dual multipart kits, as you say though the other cult troops do need plastic more than khorne did, a truly themed kit for each of the other three gods in plastic would win over many a chaos fan. Its a no brainer, its as plain as the wart on nurgles ass crack.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome