Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Khorne Daemonkin Tactics & Discussion
View Single Post
post #68 of (permalink) Old 03-31-15, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
venomlust
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayegelt View Post
The Interceptor rule

That little word 'any' could allow you to shoot your own stuff.

As i said before though it would be really really dodgy to do so and likely would not be to your advantage. Everyone in a miles radius would also get some kind of spidie sence that you are 'That Guy' though even if they dont play the game and had never met you.

Though this did get me wondering about trying to make sure if you summon him close to an enemy unit and hope for a scatter to hit him. So you could down him in your own turn.
Or if you have the new seige of vraks stuff that allows you to target friendlies with some ordnance barrarge weapons...

Again though in each case he is probably gunna die as he would have no jink and only t6 and 4 wounds max if you downed him.

I did also wonder if you are allowed to elect to fail the test that keeps him in the air. I am pretty sure you can elect to fail morale tests, but i dont know if that is the only one.
I dunno, I still don't see how you'd get around using the rules for Interceptor AND shooting at a target, because you're still making a shooting attack. Standing on some ridiculously shaky ground, right there . Pretty ridiculous that we should even have to resort to nonsense like this to make use of our summoned Bloodthirsters, but what can we do at this point?

Bloodthirster + Be'lakor, really the only way I want to try to use them. Or Bloodthirster + 3 Daemon Princes.

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome