Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - What are you currently watching?
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 03-17-15, 03:51 PM
bitsandkits
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

currently working my way through all of the Sharpe series of movies, i watched a few of them as a youngster in the 90s, but never watched them all, quite shocked how many there are and amazed at the production value , its just a bit weird seeing Sean Bean consistently make it to the end of every movie without being killed.

just finished watching the 10th one, so i think im about half way through, really enjoying them but i have to say certain aspects of the story are starting to wear a little thin, the main one being that literally no commanding officer actually gets on with Sharpe, every one of them is his nemesis, is huge arrogant cock and unvalues his usefulness despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and his reputation as a legend, you would have thought that if you were the aristocracy and had bought your commission in the army you would welcome such a veteran fighting for you surely ?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome