Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Second Half 2015 Releases
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-11-15, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
Lord of the Night
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Second Half 2015 Releases

Credit for these finds goes to Death Nikorps, the man whose doing what Black Library should be doing and keeping us all informed. Thanks Nikorps;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Nikorps
Hi everyone,

I found some new release dates for upcoming books and posted it on Twitter a few days ago:

- Ahriman: Unchanged by John French - Trade-Paperback - December 2015/ January 2016

- Silver Skulls: Portents by Sarah Cawkwell - Trade-Paperback (paper edition !) - November/December 2015

- Sanctus Reach by Ben Counter and Guy Haley - Omnibus - November/December 2015 - Evil Sun Rising & Blood on the Mountain in a Space Marine Battles omnibus

- Deathfire by Nick Kyme - Trade-Paperback - October/Novembrer 2015 - So the Hardback edition in July/August (Kyme said this summer)

- Macragge's Honour by Dan Abnett & Neil Roberts - Hardback - October/November 2015 - Not limited edition !

- Grey Knights: Sons of Titan de David Annandale - Hardback - September/October 2015 - I talked with him and he said this is an anthology of his GK stories (Maledictus, audios, short stories + a new story)

And the last one, very strange:

- I Am Slaughter by Dan Abnett - Hardback - December 2015/January 2016 - I have NO IDEA of what this is. Here screens from Amazon.fr and Amazon.de:

[centre][/centre]

You see, it's Games Workshop. But what ? Amazon error or reality ? What do you think ?

And some reprint:

- Courage and Honour & The Killing Ground by McNeill

- The Guns of Tanith & Honour Guard by Abnett

- Daemon World by Counter

So in this year we can expect the third Ahriman novel, a new Silver Skulls novel from Pyroriffic, an omnibus containing all the Sanctus Reach novellas/shorts/audios that were released last year, another omnibus containing all the Grey Knights stuff that David Annandale has done so far and some new stuff, a new Salamanders Horus Heresy novel from Nick Kyme (Let the hating begin), a non-LE reprint of the fantastic Macragge's Honour graphic novel, and a new hardback from Dan Abnett that sounds absolutely brilliant. And reprints of the fourth and fifth Ultramarines novels, two more Gaunt's Ghosts reprints and a reprint of the absolutely brilliant stand-alone novel Daemon World. (I don't normally buy reprints of novels I already have but Daemon World may be the exception.)

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome