Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - GW finally getting it right?
View Single Post
post #178 of (permalink) Old 03-09-15, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
bitsandkits
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosRedCorsairLord View Post
You're telling me you think the base GoT is 'broken', but the Feast for Crows expansion is balanced? What are you smoking and where can I get some? o.O

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
well i dont smoke if that helps, but yes thats what im saying, if anything though this illustrates the point, your experience of the game differs significantly to mine and the players i play with, dont get me wrong we have enjoyed playing, but after numerous games thats the conclusions we came to, like i was saying about 2nd edition 40k some people hold it up as the holy grail, others dont.

I always think of GW like a summer block buster movie, It rolls up with a really enjoyable movie that makes loads of cash at the box office, loads of people go see it, they buy the pop corn and cokes and t shirts and sound tracks, the film might have some plot holes, the odd wooden performance, but for the most part people enjoy it and are glad they saw it , but it gets panned by the critics and ignored by the Award crowds at Oscar time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome