Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - GW finally getting it right?
View Single Post
post #72 of (permalink) Old 02-27-15, 11:12 AM
Nordicus
Herald of The Warp

Nordicus's Flag is: Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words_of_Truth View Post
yet they still haven't done anything with Sisters of Battle.
I was wondering how long it would take before this argument came up again - It's been almost a week since someone complained about that army not being re-released.

I think they're on the right path personally - I'm excited for each Friday as new stuff comes out and the pace they have going currently is really nice. It always takes time to adjust to a new path, but I like their current agenda and if they keep improving then we should see some interesting results in the coming year or two.

As with everything, they don't get everything in the first try - But painting tutorials, news every week, package deals where you save money and a focus on getting more of the less known armies out there seems good to me. Not to mention the absolutely staggering quality of their new plastic minis.

I don't think about pricing in this hobby, as it has always (and will always be) a expensive hobby. I care enough about rules to see some irregularities, but I don't play tournaments so I don't care about that. As long as my games with my friends and my gaming group are fun, that's all I care about.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome