Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - [Recruitment] The Emperor Protects - A Survival Horror RP
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 02-24-15, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
Deus Mortis

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

The action thread is now live! The next update will be on 9/3/15 and I expect to see your posts by then. I hope you all enjoy this RP, because I'm really looking forward to it

Two things for you to bear in mind. All of you are in need of something. You will find whatever it is you need, but not much of it. What not much constitutes as I leave to your discretion but I'll let you know if it's too much. How you find what you need will provoke reactions/interactions from things around you, and each way of doing things has a different outcome.

Second is that with the exception of Kirai and Samuel, you are all alone right now. How you play your characters will determine whether they stay that way or find others. These others might not be other player characters or they might be. The nice thing is that this story is about individuals so it is entirely possible for your characters to never meet, or meet as friends or as hostile scavengers fighting one another. These choices are yours to make.

If you have any question PM me and I'll do my best to guide you. To all survivors, good luck and may the Emperor protect you!

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome