Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Survival Horror RP - Any takers?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-31-15, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Deus Mortis

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition
Default Survival Horror RP - Any takers?

Having recently finished cacking myself over Alien Isolation and noticing that the RP section seems to be moving down a more slow moving contemplative route, I was wondering if I could muster up any interest for a survival horror RP.

The setting would likely be set in the lower levels of some Hive city, set in 30/40k (perhaps some of the unknown horrors of the Great Crusade would work better than the known baddies of the 40k setting). I would name an antagonist because a) this is just an interest thread so such a thing is not fixed yet and b) what you don't know is creepier I think. You would take on the roles of random Johns/Janes trying to survive and perhaps work out what the hell is going on. Some might have combat experience, others won't. The chief aspect would be character interaction and trying to survive, not combat. High probability of fatality if you are silly, although people could rejoin as different characters.

So, what do people think?

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome