Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Contact List
Thread: Contact List
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 11-24-14, 07:13 PM
Newbie-202

Eh, why not.

Name: Thomas Walker

Means of Communication: Skype and, ''thomaswalker47'' I'm The SassMan.

Roleplay experience: I've been doing online Rp almost constantly for two years, coming on three now, and my first Rp was about Transformers.

Theme preferences: Action with a bit of physiological horror, no jump scares.

Memorable roleplay from the past: My favourite was back on that TF site and it was concerning an OC of mine Vs this really good player's, at least in my eyes he was good. Basically me and him were stuck in a tunnel system with absolutely no means of escape, aside from outside sources picking up our signals and coming to our rescue. So we fought, kicked each others ass then sat down, both up to our eye balls in our own blood.

Favourite roleplaying system: The ones without dice rolls. XD

Favourite games: Warhammer 40k Dark Crusade, Starwars Knights of the Old Republic and pretty much any RTS with a sold concept behind it.

Favourite roleplaying moment: Didn't I already answer this question?

Favourite quote: "I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god damn spine! Ahhhhhhh!!!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Running Man (I think).

What would you like to see happen/start up here in PRT's?: I have no idea what that is.

Do you like the title of this thread?: Yes.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome