Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - GW finally getting it right?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-03-14, 07:32 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Nope.

I hate playing with tonka toys and pay to win mechanics, where choosing x-new unit wins you games. I could understand making cool rules to make cool new models sell, but that units such as Heldrakes, Nagash, Stormpotatoes, Wraithknights, Superheavies, Riptides, etc are necessary to win (or at least effectively counter those that opponents have, and essentially codex creep is really annoying.

Continually escalating prices which do not match inflation, and utter ridiculous business positions and choices do not equate to a particularly well enjoyed game. I am yet to pay for a book since 7th edition BRB and it will continue to go that way. I am sick of being penalised by an inability to learn from their own mistakes, and having charges for their legal bills and lost profits from pirating applied to my own purchases.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

Last edited by Vaz; 11-03-14 at 07:38 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome