Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Florida to California - Any floors/sofas free?
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 10-29-14, 03:14 PM
FimirFever

I live in Colorado.... my favorite place to camp is in the San Isabel national forest. Mountains are very wet there so you get a lot more than just ponderosa pines. But! Its cold here already camping might not be the best option in the mountains...canoeing or white water rafting would be a bad idea to BC the rivers here are fed by snow melt and were getting snow up in the mountains so all water will be freezing cold..there's also trails that you can hike and camp on that goes through the entire state...altitude would be your enemy here..on the bright side we have legal weed and its top notch ...I have a spare bedroom or kind of an office but its got a futon in it. Your more than welcome to stay I've got a few buddies that own guns I don't own any..even have a friend with land to shoot on...let me know...and don't worry if you pass my feelings won't be hurt...

I forgot to mention garden of the gods its in Colorado springs, co(I live here).... its beautiful and awe inspiring. There's so many places in Colorado you have to see.. to many to list if your interested pm me...

Last edited by Dave T Hobbit; 10-31-14 at 03:28 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome