Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Professionals Entering Monthly Competitions
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 10-06-14, 02:40 PM
ntaw

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

well shit. Never thought of it like that before, with one pro comes more. At the same time though, having a tiered system would be about as belittling as being blown out of the water in a 'for fun' competition by a Golden Demon winner. I would still rather lose to a pro than be top of the amateurs (and even that's a bit lofty for my skills), but I'm the type of person that plays games on the hardest setting first for the challenge. Not everyone enjoys that level of preceived difficulty, I just play the game against myself and let the AI be the judge of my skills; much like I will keep entering competitions here as time allows, compete against my last entry and gague my improvements against those of the other contestants. Even being considered for a vote in that arena is an almost humbling thought.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

Last edited by ntaw; 10-06-14 at 02:45 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome