Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - [Action] Blood and Iron
Thread: [Action] Blood and Iron
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 09-26-14, 04:37 PM
revan4559

Lucian watched the Seventh's captains hands curl into fists in his anger and then watched silently as the Warsmith relayed his orders before leaving with the librarian and simply watched Iapetus as he spoke to the mad Primus Medicae and then stepped back shaking his head before speaking. "Captain Iapetus, you are wrong in thinking that I do not trust you. I trust all the captains under the Warsmiths command, it is why I am with this Grand Company and not with one of the other legions. The Fourth still understand honour and loyalty especially the 19th, this mission will not work well if the two of us keep butting heads like two bull Grox so let us be civil with each other."

Lucian looked at the apocathery for a moment then looked back to the terminator armoured captain. "Let us plan this mission together as fellow Captains and Brothers-in-Arms under the Warsmith if the two of us are to work together. Between the two of us the ship will fall even quicker than the two of us acting alone if we combine our plans. For example I could lure a sizable portion of the Space Wolves off of their ship and onto the one that I have asked for where we shall ambush them while you and your men enact your plan in taking their ship. Divide and Conquer." Lucian inclines his head into a nod as he then begins to head for the door.

"Either way I shall be bringing the entire of the Third Company to command and the 'Shade Wraith' should we encounter any unexpected reinforcements. I will contact in two hours to go over the plans for taking the ship Captain Iapetus. Iron Within." As Lucian stood before the doors and as he pushed them open he turned his gaze to regard Lugerev for a few moments and then left without another word making his way to the part of the fortress where Third were currently stationed as he voxed his lieutenants and begin issuing orders to them.

Already, you exalt me for my triumphs, When I ask only that you remember me for my treacheries

Victory is nothing more than survival.
It carries no weight of honour or worth beyond what we ascribe to it.
If you wish to grow wise, learn why brothers betray brothers. - Khyron, First Grand Master of the Eighth Brotherhood.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome