Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Bretonnia, is it a waste of my time?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-24-14, 02:27 AM
Achaylus72

This concerns not only Brets but generally all of WHFB, I have been told that the earliest Brets release will be long way's off, according to what I have been told, that 9th Edition will be released in June 2015. This is due to GW needing to update all current 40K dexes to the new format.

According to what I have been told is that 9th Editions will be followed by a new starter set (The Empire/Orcs-Goblins), then The Empire will get the new formatted Army Book like the 40k Dex, then comes as follows in order Orcs-Goblins, Beastmen, Skaven, Undead (Merging of Tomb Kings and Vampire Counts), Daemons of Chaos, Warriors of Chaos and then Bretonnians in March 2016.

So it is along wait for suffering Bretonnian players at least another 18 months wait.

Oh and my local GW store can no longer get the Bretonnian Army Book and GW won't supply him.

Ultramarines are Pussies

Except Dark Angels, any chapter that sounds like a Death Metal Band can't be that bad.

Last edited by Achaylus72; 09-24-14 at 02:29 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome