Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Utilising Daemons w/ CSM
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-12-14, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
whittsy

whittsy's Flag is: Australia

Far too much to quote @Mossy Toes , but I thank you for your help all the same. Extremely useful as always. I got my package yesterday, holy shit yesterday was like my birthday, I got home to my daemons army AND i got my new car yesterday AS WELL! ahem.... The daemons are all there basically. There's a 3rd soul grinder which is cool, what isn't cool is all 3 of them are in pieces and I have no instructions, and by pieces I mean, glued together and have fallen apart at glue joints rather badly. There wasn't an unbuilt prince which is a shame, but I do have a $30 GW gift card from my actual birthday I can use to get one, so that's a bonus. What I did get though was the C'tan Shard of the Deceiver model and I have NO idea what the hell to do with that, obviously a Daemon Prince but..... Ugh, I dunno. Anyway....

What the plan is now is to wait on my brother to give me a points limit in a game he wants to play the daemons in. When I find that out, I'll throw up an army list and have the heretics pick it to pieces and give him some pain!.

The true nature of Chaos is beyond any comprehension. No mere mortal can ever hope to understand these matters, and the wise do not puzzle too deeply over Chaos Gods, or try to fathom their wars, rivalries and bickerings.

Deathguard PLOG: https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=129438

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome