Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - [Recruitment] Blood and Iron
Thread: [Recruitment] Blood and Iron
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 09-08-14, 04:47 PM
The Warpsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
How about you respect the GM's wishes and do as he asks? This is, after all, his RP to run and not yours to run roughshod all over as you see fit.

Believe me, anyone who looks at that description would not accept it as enough by any margin.

But hey, if you think your going to argue with the GM and he will eventually back down to your demands than I'd recommend you walk away; because personally I wouldn't and I do advise Nol to do the same.

Has it occured to you that Nol is reffering tothe rest of your character sheet? You know, the parts that are all only a single line at best.

So, if someone were to assume the metal is coated in a bright yellow colour, he has a gimpy third arm, and a prehensile tail ending with a plush toy you don't see any problem? You've next to nothing on what he looks like; eye (or in this case lense) colour? Height? Bulk? Is his head nothing more than a dome?

Theres practically nothing here, so stop whining when the GM wants more and either do it or leave. Its either worth your time or not.
All i am saying is that when someone follows YOUR guidelines dont flip them off when you break a rule that you never mentioned because that is just being a douchebag

"Shackle the Soul and Forge the Flesh. Bind the Machine and Butcher the rest!"
40k Blog

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome